OUR MINI CRECHE SERVICE IS A UNIQUE PERSONALISED ADDITION TO THE EVENT CHILDCARE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE PARENT & CHILD NANNY AGENCY
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The Mini Crèche option is a middle ground between direct hire event nannies and a full Mobile Crèche. The Mini Crèche is a fun and creative package that combines the option of hiring event nannies with an array of arts and crafts activities to keep the little ones entertained for hours. This option is ideal for smaller groups of children, shorter booking periods of childcare or where space is limited. On the day of your event we will come to your venue and set up the Mini Crèche ready for the event nannies to entertain your little guests.
- Crowns and tiara making
- Make a teddy bear workshop
- Puppet making
- Mask making
- T-shirt painting
- Air dry ceramics
- Board games to play and keep
- Jewellery making and much much more…
The activities we choose for you will be age appropriate and can be themed if required
Our Mini Crèche is designed to keep children entertained for approx 4 hours, however this can be extended and will take in to account breaks for food or games and other activities.
Our Mini Crèche can be set up in any space indoors, outside, under a shelter or in a cordoned off area of the main event.
Once you have booked your Mini Crèche we will create an exciting timetable of activities taking in to account your wedding/event timings and on the day of the booking we will come to your venue and set up our Mini Crèche activities, liaise with our event nannies and provide a personalised bag for each child to fill with their lovely creations. Please take a look at our SAMPLE TIMETABLE
- The Mini Crèche is suitable for children aged 12 months and above. If you have babies being cared for, please ensure the parents bring appropriate soft toys/play mat and anything else they may require. Where there is a substantial age difference in little guests using the Mini Crèche, we will run multiple activities at the same time to ensure there is a craft workshop suitable for everyone.
- Carefully consider the number of hours you require and book event childcare for those all-important ceremonies and speeches. You may need to allow some additional time for families to meet the event nannies and discuss their child’s needs and requirements before leaving them.
- You may wish to discuss with your guests whether any additional childcare is required. The Parent & Child Nanny Agency can liaise directly with families who wish to book continued childcare before or after the event or an event babysitter to escort the children to where they are staying and put them to bed.
- Ensure you have booked enough event nannies to cover your requirement. Due to Ofsted’s minimum staffing ratio, event nannies can only care for an agreed number of children on the day.
As a guide and in relation to Ofsted’s minimum staffing ratio’s we work within the following recommended guidelines:
0 – 1 year 1 Event Nanny to every 3 children
2 – 3 years 1 Event Nanny to every 4 children
4 – 12 years 1 Event Nanny to every 8 children
We always recommend 3 event nannies in any event where the nannies will be solely responsible for the little guests.
£50 per Event Nanny
£12 per hour per Event Nanny
£15 per child using the Mini Crèche
£25 setting up fee
As an example, a Mini Crèche for 10 children aged over 3 years old for 5 hours would cost £505 in total (that’s £10.10 per child per hour)
- Complete our online booking form
- We will contact you directly to discuss any further details before confirming the booking and taking payment for the service
- We will provide a link to a child registration form. This form can be completed by the parents/guardians of each child and contains information useful to our event nannies such as allergies, special diets and additional needs.
- We will liaise with you regarding any specific requirements and timings for the day.