OUR WONDERFUL TEAM OF WEDDING EVENT NANNIES ARE AVAILABLE TO LOOK AFTER YOUR LITTLE GUESTS ON YOUR BIG DAY
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Whether you need childcare for one child or a large group of children, our wedding event nannies are available for bookings in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset.
Wedding event nannies are available for wedding day childcare and during the evening for wedding babysitting. Our wedding event nanny service can be tailored to your individual needs and requirements.
ready to book:
Our Event Nannies are qualified or experienced child carers with the majority being off-duty nannies, childminders, teachers, nursery nurses and Ofsted registered childcare professionals.
All event nannies registered with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency are met and interviewed by us, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure and have been thoroughly vetted, id and reference checked for complete peace of mind. Event nannies provide childcare only, however we have a selectin of wonderful play packs and crafty additions that can be added to your wedding childcare package
- Event Nannies are a direct-hire service, this means it is the responsibility of the host to ensure there are toys and activities and suitable playing space available. If toys, games and activities are required, you may wish to consider one of our boutique wedding childcare play packs.
- Carefully consider the number of hours you require and book childcare for those all-important ceremonies and speeches. You may need to allow some additional time for families to meet the event nannies and discuss their child’s needs and requirements before leaving them.
- You may wish to discuss with your guests whether any additional childcare is required. The Parent & Child Nanny Agency can liaise directly with families who wish to book continued childcare or an event babysitter to escort the children to where they are staying and put them to bed.
- Ensure you have booked enough event nannies to cover your requirement. Due to Ofsted’s minimum staffing ratio, event nannies can only care for an agreed number of children.
- Ensure you inform your venue that you are booking event nannies as they may require you to take out an additional insurance policy.
0 to 3 months 1 Event Nanny per child
3 month to 5 years 1 Event Nanny to every 3 children
5 years to 12 years 1 Event Nanny to every 4 children
- If you know what your requiremnts are and would like to go ahead and book please complete our online booking form or if you would like to get a quote please complete our online quotation form.
- We will contact you directly to discuss any further details before confirming the booking
- We will provide a link to a child registration form. This form can be completed by the parents/guardians of each child and contains information useful to our event nannies such as allergies, special diets and additional needs.
- After briefing our event nannies they will make direct contact with you to introduce themselves.