www.parentandchildnannies.co.uk (The Parent & Child Nanny Agency) is a childcare provision introduction agency. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, persons registered with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency and offered childcare bookings through The Parent & Child Nanny Agency are referred to as Babysitters and persons who enter a contract with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency for the purpose of being introduced to childcare providers through The Parent & Child Nanny Agency are referred to as Clients.
Use of our babysitting service is an acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
- The Client pays a babysitting service booking fee of £15 per babysitter per evening. An evening babysitting service refers to bookings after 6pm and before 3am.
- Once a babysitting fee has been paid, service will commence and the fee is only refundable under certain circumstances as laid out in ‘Conditions’.
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency acts as an introduction and booking agency introducing qualified and experienced professional child carers registered with the agency for babysitting bookings. The Parent & Child Nanny Agency does not employ the babysitters booked by clients and offer an introductory service only.
- All babysitters registered with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency have been met and interviewed, vetted and reference checked and all babysitters hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure. The Parent & Child Nanny Agency operates as an introduction service between the babysitter and the client. The fees payable are for the introduction of the babysitting service only and hourly rates are payable to the babysitter directly.
- The babysitting service refers to bookings in residential properties, hotels and holiday lets and is not applicable for an event or wedding babysitting service whereby multiple babysitters are booked in accordance with minimum staffing ratio’s.
- Babysitting bookings are charged at the rate of £15 per booking. The babysitter will be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the booking unless the booking is made within 48 hours of the booking time by which confirmation will be sent to the client as soon as possible.
- If a babysitting booking is unable to be fulfilled, the client by will be alerted by the agency 48 hours prior to the babysitting booking and a full refund will be issued within 3 working days.
- The babysitter’s hourly rate is typically £10 per hour but may be up to £12 per hour and is dependent on the location and travelling distance involved.
- For babysitting bookings in rural locations, there may be an additional fee chargeable by the babysitter towards the cost of fuel where a local babysitter is not available.
- The minimum babysitting period is 3 hours. Babysitting bookings of less than 3 hours will still be chargeable by the babysitter at a minimum 3 hour rate.
- In the event you should you need to cancel a Babysitter, and you are giving less than 12 hours’ notice, you will still be expected to pay the babysitter for the basic minimum 3 hour duration (£30). Upon cancellation, the babysitter will contact the client with payment details such as BACS details, Paypal details or address for a cheque to be posted. Failure to reimburse a babysitter for a cancelled booking will result in the agency no longer providing a service to the client in the future.
- The Baby Sitting Service applies to the address and children from one family listed on the registration form. If additional children are required to be baby sat, The Parent & Child Nanny Agency charge an additional booking fee of £5 per child for any duration.
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency introductions are confidential and any disclosure of information to a third party will result in the client being liable for a further payment of at least £300 per Babysitter depending on the result of the introduction (as detailed in our Terms & Conditions and Agency Fees).
- Should you be introduced to a Babysitter who is then employed by the client in another capacity the relevant Fee (as detailed in our Terms & Conditions and Agency Fees) for the position instructed will apply.
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency operates as an introduction service between Client and Babysitter. The fees payable are for the introduction only. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the satisfactory checking of references it is solely the clients’ responsibility to satisfy themselves of the suitability of the employee for their specific post. The agency therefore can accept no responsibility for any loss, liabilities, expenses, claims or damage to the Client, their family, their family’s property or other third parties resulting from an introduction made through the Agency.
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency clients accept that we may communicate with them by email, text message or phone in relation to any matter concerning childcare bookings made by the Client. Aside from arranging your child care provision The Parent & Child Nanny Agency will keep your email address, phone number and other personal data confidential at all times.
- In case of any dispute English law shall apply.
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency reserves the right to review and to revise these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.