BOOK A PROFESSIONAL HOTEL BABYSITTING SERVICE WHILE YOU ENJOY ALL YOUR HOTEL HAS TO OFFER
Whilst your children are tucked away safely in your hotel room having bedtime stories, why not make the most of the hotel facilities, enjoy some fine dining or have an evening out and leave the babysitting to us.
All our Hotel Babysitters are qualified or experienced professional child-carers with the majority being off-duty Nannies, Childminders, Nursery nurses, Teachers and Ofsted registered Childcare professionals.
A Hotel Babysitter will provide evening childcare for your child/children in your hotel room.
All Hotel Babysitters are registered with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency and are met and personally interviewed, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, have been thoroughly vetted, id verified and reference checked and have Paediatric First Aid training for complete peace of mind.
We work in accordance with Oftsed’s minimum staffing ratio’s on the following basis:
0 to 3 months 1 Hotel Nanny per child
3 month to 5 years 1 Hotel Nanny to every 3 children
5 years to 12 years 1 Hotel Nanny to every 4 children
For security reasons, children being cared for in a Hotel room require one Hotel Babysitter per Room (unless internally adjoining).
£15 per hour payable directly to your Hotel Babysitter. Many Hotels we work with are remotely located so the exact hourly rate depends on variables such as duration, location, and availability.
£20 per hour is payable during bank holidays
In rural Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset, or where the nanny is not local, there is a fuel charge of £10 payable to your Hotel Babysitter.
All bookings are subject to a minimum 4-hour booking and your Hotel Babysitter must be paid for the agreed duration of the booking.
* The agency booking fee is refunded if we are not able to fulfil your request due to cancellation by the agency or by the nanny.
Booking a Hotel Babysitter is simple:
- Read our booking terms and conditions then complete our booking form and non-refundable* administration payment of £40 (the booking fee is refundable if we are unable to fulfill your request)
- You will receive an automated booking confirmation
- Once we have secured your Hotel Babysitter we will email you a full booking confirmation
- Your Hotel Babysitter will introduce themselves via text message
- Your Hotel Babysitter will report to reception five minutes prior to the booking start time
If you require several bookings at the same hotel, please specify additional dates on your booking form. You will be charged for the first booking only and invoiced separately for additional booking dates.
*Your booking deposit is refundable if we cancel the booking because a. the nanny becomes unavailable, b. we are unable to find a suitable nanny or replacement to fulfil the booking.