THE PARENT & CHILD NANNY AGENCY WILL CONSIDER ALL NEW CANDIDATES WISHING TO REGISTER WITH THE AGENCY PROVIDING THEY SHOW COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, PASSION AND A NATURAL AFFECTION TOWARDS CARING FOR CHILDREN
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
New candidates will have a level of experience or qualifications in childcare.
In order to register with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency, you will need to have the following:
- Child care experience and/or child care qualifications
- At least 2 childcare references and 1 character reference
- Paediatric First Aid Certification
- A DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Ofsted Registration
- Nanny Insurance
The Parent & Child Nanny Agency can assist with all of the above.
The Registration process is as follows:
- Complete our Nanny Registration Form
- Attend a meeting at The Parent & Child Nanny Agency HQ for a registration interview (currently via zoom due to the pandemic)
- The Parent & Child Nanny Agency will be in touch within 14 days of your interview to confirm your completed registration with the agency following or security checking process.
On completion of this process and successful reference checks we will welcome you to apply for Jobs on our site.