What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your application or registration
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our service.
- We may periodically contact you regarding new services, or other information which we think you may find relevant to this sector.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Links to other websites
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Parent & Child Nanny Agency, 53 Whiteway Drive, Exeter, EX1 3AL. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.