OUR EXCLUSIVE HOTEL NANNY SERVICE IS A MUST FOR FAMILIES BOOKING A STAY WITH CHILDREN
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We provide a Five-Star Hotel Nanny Service, so whether your stay is for business or pleasure, why not relax and enjoy everything your hotel has to offer whilst we take care of your little guests.
All our Hotel Nannies are qualified or experienced professional child-carers with the majority being off-duty Nannies, Childminders, Nursery nurses, Teachers and Ofsted registered Childcare professionals.
A Hotel Nanny will provide daytime and evening childcare for your child/children in and around the hotel meeting your requirements and expectations.
All Hotel Nannies are registered with The Parent & Child Nanny Agency and are met and personally interviewed, hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, have been thoroughly vetted, id verified and reference checked and have Paediatric First Aid training for complete peace of mind.
We work in accordance with Oftsed’s minimum staffing ratio’s on the following basis:
0 to 3 months 1 Hotel Nanny per child
3 month to 5 years 1 Hotel Nanny to every 3 children
5 years to 12 years 1 Hotel Nanny to every 4 children
For security reasons, children being cared for in a Hotel require one Hotel Babysitter per Room (unless internally adjoining).
£15 per hour directly to your Hotel Nanny. Many Hotels we work with are remote so the exact hourly rate depends on variables such as duration, location, and availability.
£20 per hour is payable to the nanny during bank and public holidays
In some rural locations or where we are unable to provide a local Hotel Nanny, a reasonable contribution towards travel costs will be requested.
All bookings are subject to a minimum 4-hour booking and your Hotel Nanny must be paid for the agreed duration of the booking.
* The agency booking fee is refunded if we are not able to fulfil your request due to cancellation by the agency or by the nanny.
Booking a Hotel Nanny is simple:
- Read our booking terms and conditions then complete our booking form and agency administration payment of £40 (the booking fee is refundable if we are unable to fulfill your request)
Book a Hotel Nanny 》
- You will receive an automated booking confirmation
- Once we have secured your Hotel Nanny we will email you a booking confirmation
- Your Hotel Nanny will introduce themselves via text message
- Your Hotel Nanny will report to reception five minutes prior to the booking start time
If you require several bookings at the same hotel, please specify additional dates on your booking form. You will be charged for the first booking only and invoiced for all additional dates.