OUR AMAZING FESTIVAL NANNIES ARE ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP WITH DAY TIME AND EVENING CHILDCARE AT ANY FESTIVAL YOU ARE ATTENDING
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We offer private festival nannies to cover all your childcare requirements. Festival nannies are available for daytime and evening bookings, allowing you the time to catch a gig, queue for a loo, have a late-night boogie or simply offer an extra pair of hands and eyes so you can enjoy all aspects of the festival whilst your children are in safe and reliable hands.
All festival nannies are qualified or experienced professionals who hold a DBS Enhanced Disclosure and have been interviewed and vetted by The Parent & Child Nanny Agency.
- Pre-book any number of hours in advance
- Your festival nanny will meet you at the entrance
- Your festival nanny will be self-sufficient and camp with you, close to you or in a specified area
- Pay as you go for additional hours
- Book one day or a whole weekend
- Share a festival nanny with a friend
- £25 per hour + the cost of a festival ticket = 1 festival nanny caring for 4 siblings from one household
- £35 per hour + the cost of a festival ticket = 1 festival nanny caring for 4 siblings from two separate households
all bookings subject to a minimum 3-hour childcare booking.
We currently provide festival nannies to local camping and day festivals including; Camp Bestival at Lulworth Castle, Beautiful days at Escot House, Somersault at Castle Hill, Let’s Rock at Powderham Castle, Chagstock at Whiddon Down and Glastonbury Festival at Pilton Farm Somerset. Our festival nannies are willing to travel, we work with families attending festivals as well as high profile clients performing at festivals and their support crews and their festival children.
So whether you are looking for a festival nanny for just a few hours or full days, we can help.