Use of Web Site Content.
The contents of this Web Site such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other Web Site content (collectively, “Web Site Content”), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Web Site Content is the property of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk and protected by copyright laws. Unauthorised use of the Web Site Content may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Web Site Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Web Site Content in any way for any public, personal or commercial purpose. The use of the Web Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that ParentandChildNannies.co.uk creates to generate any Web Site Content or the pages making up ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
Acceptable Site Use.
General Rules: Users may not use the Web Site in order to display, transmit, distribute, store or destroy material including, without limitation, Web Site Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or (c) that is, or may in our judgment be, defamatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment or anxiety to any person.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to ParentandChildNannies.co.uk, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses.
ParentandChildNannies.co.uk may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk specifically prohibits any of the following:
· Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
· Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
· Using the ParentandChildNannies.co.uk database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees for specific live jobs including, but not limited to, using the information in the CV database to sell or promote any products or services or to source people to join a franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
· Sending unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
· Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
· Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk or any activity being conducted on this Web Site.
· Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the ParentandChildNannies.co.uk infrastructure.
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
· Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents to navigate or search ParentandChildNannies.co.uk other than the search engine and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
· Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
· Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Web Site Content or information available from ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
· Framing of or linking to any of the Web Site Content or information available from ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
· Posting jobs which require the applicant to provide information relation to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
ParentandChildNannies.co.uk has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CV’s posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks including, but not limited to, the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the ParentandChildNannies.co.uk website. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, ParentandChildNannies.co.uk cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behaviour of participants on ParentandChildNannies.co.uk, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release ParentandChildNannies.co.uk from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Web Site. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using ParentandChildNannies.co.uk. The Web Site Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Web Site or the Web Site Content. The use of the Web Site and the Web Site Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to ParentandChildNannies.co.uk and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by you on ParentandChildNannies.co.uk. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on ParentandChildNannies.co.uk. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk and ParentandChildNannies.co.uk shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
Links to Other Sites.
The Web Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by ParentandChildNannies.co.uk of the contents on such third-party web sites. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk. No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk.
ParentandChildNannies.co.uk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this Web and/or immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Web Site and/or any other service provided to you by ParentandChildNannies.co.uk, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions of ParentandChildNannies.co.uk or if ParentandChildNannies.co.uk is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site registration. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ParentandChildNannies.co.uk, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any material you provide to ParentandChildNannies.co.uk, (ii) any Web Site Content that you use or (iii) your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. ParentandChildNannies.co.uk shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.