Please read this information before leaving your child/children at the crèche.
1. Every ‘Child’ booked in to ‘The Crèche’ must have a completed registration form signed by their ‘Parent’ to ensure ‘The Agency’ hold all relevant details about the ‘Child’, such as toileting, nappies, special needs or allergies.
2. At the end of ‘The Crèche’, ‘The Agency’ will only release the ‘Child’ to the person who completed and signed their registration form or a nominated and authorised person. ‘The Agency’ may use named tags, passwords or coding depending on the size of ‘The Event’.
3. If the ‘Parents’ or the ‘Client’ commissioning ‘The Crèche’ are providing food and drink for the ‘Children’, it will remain their responsibility to check the standard and suitability of the food and drink provided.
4. ‘Parents’ are responsible for providing personal care items for their ‘Children’, such as nappies and wipes and need to discuss their ‘Child’s’ individual care needs with the ‘Crèche Nanny’ if necessary.
5. ‘The Agency’ may outsource equipment, location hire and catering on behalf of the ‘Client’. It is the ‘Parents’ responsibility to ensure they are happy for their ‘Child’ to eat and drink the food and beverages provided.
6. ‘Crèche Nannies’ will not administer medication for the ‘Children’ in their care. If ‘Children’ require medication during ‘The Crèche’, the ‘Parent’ must maintain responsibility for the administration of medication and return to ‘The Crèche’ accordingly.
7. The ‘Parent’ must ensure that their ‘Child’s’ belongings are clearly labelled. Personal articles that are left within ‘The Crèche’ are left at the owner’s risk. ‘The Agency’ does not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
8. It is essential the ‘Parent’ of the ‘Child’ attending ‘The Crèche’ is contactable at all times and their location has been provided. If a ‘Child’ is sick, unwell, inconsolable, disruptive or requires one to one attention ‘The Agency’ are unable to provide, ‘The Agency’ may request the Parent collects and signs their ‘Child’ out of ‘The Crèche’ facility.
9. The Agency’ does not allow anyone external to enter ‘The Crèche’ unless they are a ‘Parent or have been authorised by ‘The Agency’.
10. Depending upon the size and location of ‘The Crèche’, ‘The Agency’ may authorise Nursing parents in to a supervised, nominated area of ‘The Crèche’ providing they adhere to ‘The Agencies’ terms within ‘The Crèche’
11. ‘The Agency’ does not allow ‘Parents’ to enter ‘The Crèche’ with alcohol, beverages or food of any kind.
12. If a ‘Child’ has provided their own food and drink within ‘The Crèche’, ‘The Agency’ will ensure all items have been placed in a named and labeled bag.
13. ‘The Agency’ does not allow ‘Children’ to share food and drink within ‘The Crèche’.
14. ‘The Agency’ requests all ‘Children’ remove shoes before entering ‘The Crèche’ unless ‘The Crèche’ is held outside.
15. ‘The Agency’ will request any ‘Child’ showing signs of D&V or any of contagious illness or condition, are collected immediately by the ‘Parent’ to inhibit further infection
16. ‘The Crèche’ provided by ‘The Agency’ will be securely enclosed whether inside or outside. ‘Children’ will always be escorted by a ‘Crèche Nanny’ if required to leave ‘The Crèche’ for any reason or on occasion where a separate activity is held outside ‘The Crèche’
17. ‘The Agency’ will keep an accident record in case of accident or injury during ‘The Crèche’. The ‘Parent’ leaves their child in ‘The Agencies’ care on the understanding that should their child be involved in an accident during ‘The Crèche’ provision, ‘The Agency’ and its ‘Crèche Nannies’ cannot be held responsible.
18. In case of an accident or in case a ‘Child’ becomes ill, the ‘Parent’ who registered them will be contacted immediately in addition to emergency services if necessary and arrangements for additional medical care at another location or hospital will be made required.
19. At the sound of the fire alarm, whether caused by a fire equipment drill/test or not, our ‘Crèche Nannies’ will evacuate all ‘Children’ attending ‘The Crèche; via the fire exits to the appointed fire assembly point. At this point the ‘Parents’ will be called to collect their children.
1. ‘The Agency’ and its ‘Crèche Nannies’ promote positive behaviour at all times by using praise and encouragement.
2. Any ‘Child’ that is continuously disruptive in such a way that it prevents other children from enjoying ‘The Crèche’ facilities safely, will be asked to be collected by their ‘Parent’
3. ‘The Agency’ and its ‘Crèche Nannies’ do not use any form of mental or physical punishment. Any behavioural problems are dealt with by diversion and discussion.
1. All ‘Crèche Nannies’ hold a current enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
2. ‘The Agency’ do not allow any other adults into the crèche apart from the ‘Parents’, hosts or nursing parents.
3. ‘Children’ attending ‘The Crèche’ are to be signed in and out by the nominated person/s. Under no circumstances will the ‘Child’ be allowed to leave with anyone unauthorised.
1. It is a legal requirement that information about the ‘Child’ is kept on site at all times. All ‘Parents’ using ‘The Crèche’ are required to complete and return a registration form which records the ‘Child’s’ name, address, ‘Parent’ contact details, special needs, special requirements, allergies and emergency contact details.
2. ‘The Agency’ is registered under the Data Protection Act and store records on site in accordance with statutory requirements during the operation of ‘The Crèche’.
3. The records detailed above will be stored securely at ‘The Agency’ HQ. These files will be destroyed securely in accordance with Data Protection regulations and other applicable statutory requirements
4. ‘The Agency’ occasionally takes photographs of ‘Children’ undertaking activities during ‘The Crèche’. These photographs may be used within our brochure/marketing literature or to provide a photo album for ‘The Client’ and will be in no way derogatory or unsuitable. ‘The Agency will give ‘Parents’ the opportunity to choose for their ‘Child’ not to be photographed.
Agency: The Parent & Child Nanny Agency
Crèche Nanny: A child carer provided to work in the crèche facility by The Parent & Child Nanny Agency
Client: The person/company confirming the mobile crèche booking or authorised to act on behalf of this person/company.
Parent: The parent/guardian of the child/children attending the mobile crèche
Child/Children: A person under the age of 16 years attending our mobile crèche facility
The Event: The day and time at which The Parent & Child Nanny Agency will be running a mobile crèche.
The Venue: the location at which The Parent & Child Nanny Agency will run a mobile crèche provision.
The Crèche: A mobile childcare provision provided by The Parent & Child Nanny Agency
Using our mobile crèche facility is an acceptance of these terms.
Mobile Crèche Service supplied by:
The Parent & Child Nanny Agency
53 Whiteway Drive
Tel: 01392 428 035