SETTING UP AS AN EMPLOYER WITH HMRC AND DEALING WITH PAYROLL, TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE CAN BE THE MOST DAUNTING ASPECT OF HIRING A NANNY. USING A NANNY PAYROLL SERVICE IS INVALUABLE AND WILL ENSURE A SMOOTH AND EASY STRESS FREE PROCESS.
What to expect from a nanny payroll company?
A nanny payroll company will provide you with a payroll service for a small annual fee. When employing a nanny, a payroll service will:
- Set you up as an employer with HMRC
- Calculate tax and national insurance amounts to deduct from your nanny’s salary
- Provide details of how to pay HMRC
- Provide payslips for your nanny
- Provide pay and legal advice to employers
Which nanny payroll company shall I use?
There are hundreds of large and small nanny payroll providers available online.
The Parent & Child Nanny Agency works closely with two specialist nanny payroll companies; Way2paye and Nannytax.
Way2paye is an established payroll company offering all clients a friendly and professional service. Way2paye provides:
- Nanny Payroll
- Alternative payroll options
- Newsletters and updates on employment law
Nannytax offers an all-inclusive service with a wealth of information and resources online relating to all aspects of employment.
- Nanny payroll
- Payroll administration
- Employment contracts
- Extensive employment law support
To request an information pack directly from our two recommended payroll companies, simply complete the request form below.